- Directly reached more than 375,560 vulnerable people (children, youth, adult and elders) that enabled them to have better income and improve their livelihoods.
- Provided rehabilitation and technical training to 320,706 street youths who were exposed to all types of social evils and 17,320 of them are working in large companies while the rest gets self-employed.
- Provided school for 46,955 children, who terminated their education or who did not get the chance to learn.
- Provided institutional care and support and education to more than 1,100 children of which, 900 youths have graduated from universities, colleges, technical and vocational schools.
- Provided distance sponsorship supports to 2,668 disadvantaged children living with their family so that they do not interrupt their education not exposed to begging and street life.
- Has been supporting 4,445 IDPs, returnees and refugees in Mekelle center.
- Directly enhanced the capacity of thousands of community members, government stakeholders, public schools, teachers, students, and parents as playing social accountability role.
About Us Hits: 212